BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Midpoint Reflection!!!!

How has the internship been the same as and/or different than your expectations?
my expectation of my internship are learn arts and now i think my expectations wasn't what i expecting, to learn more things about arts.

What is similar and different about the culture of the school environment versus the workplace environment?
The different between school environment and workplace environment are school are a lot of noisy, people can laugh loudly and you can see all the trash everywhere. Workplace environment which is Association of Hispanic Arts everything is clean, and organized. But the similar things are they both environment is the place to learned.

What new skills have you learned that apply to the workplace? Which of these are transferable skills?
One skill that I learn Is Organized Skill. In my site they always needs help with the files to putting in order and that help me to be more organized.

What kind of relationship do you have with your mentor and co-workers? How have you grown as a result of interacting with professional adults? What kinds of communication (verbal and non-verbal skills) have you gained?
My relationship with my mentor/co-workers is very good, they always telling me things about the workshops and teaching me a little how that work. they always working so we don't talk so much during work time.


What challenges at the internship have you faced that you have overcome and how did you overcome them?
The most difficult to me was speak with other in my internship. I'm shy and sometimes is hard for me to talk with others people when i don't know so much the person. i trying to improve my confidence and finally try to ask anything to other persons.

What challenges have you faced in school as a result of the altered schedule and how are you handling them?
I don't have the challenges in the school as a result of the altered schedule that i have to faced.

What goals are you working to accomplish during the remaining five weeks of the internship?
I want to accomplish all my tasks that my mentor gives to me And try to help her with all the work.

What new things have you learned about New York City?
well something that i learn from New York City is that anyone could created their own style no matters what others people think or say about you. your can do anything you want like work in any places no matters if it too small.

0 comments: