BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 wEeK!!

PART 1
What is it?
The site were i used to work is an non-profit Association of Hispanic Arts (AHA)

What kind of business is it and what kind of work do the professionals do there?
The Association of Hispanic Arts (AHA) is a non-profit learning institute for Latino artists and arts administrators. Its mission is to promote career development, financial independence, and networking opportunities for individual artists and creative entrepreneurs.

Where is it? What is the neighborhood like compared to where our school is?
it located at:1702 Lexington Avenue, Ground Floor
El Barrio, New York 10029

Tell a little about your mentor.
My mentor's name is Jasmin Rivera, she's Puerto Rican and Bennie Matias, she's the boss of the association. Jasmin is a person who like the work that she doing and Bennie M is an hard worker who always is busy working and they both are intelligent, honest and friendly.

What kinds of things have you done so far?
I have done many things like, putting in order alphabetic a lot of files and searching for arts associations and artists online. we also had an event about Hector Canonge is a filmmaker & New Media artist, Silvia and me help him to put all his projects in the walls for the his presentation.

What were some of the highlights of the fourth week? (Memorable moments, cool things, incredibly difficult things...) I didn't have e great week because i was hoping something different but i hope to do better in all my work.

PART 2
Please answer some logistical questions...

When do you leave school?
I leave school at 12:00pm

How long does it take you to get to your internship?
It's take me 40 minutes or a hour.....

When do you arrive at home?
I arrive home at 4:00pm or 5:00pm.

What is your schedule? (What days do you work and for how long each day?)
I work the four days in the week from 1:00 pm to 4:00pm

Who are the two people that can sign your time card? (Your mentor and the additional person)
My mentor Jasmin Rivera or Bennie Matias.

Part 3
This is a supplemental assignment for your fourth week.

How was the fourth week different than the third week?
well the third week i didn't do so much work during my internship and the fourth
week my mentor had work for us to do.

What is something that you really like about the internship?
really, am not sure about what I like of my internship.

What is something you dislike about the internship?
I'm fine with everything i do in my internship the only thing is that i would like to learn more things about mu internship's work.

Who Else's blog have your read and commented on?
I haven't read and commented yet others blog.

0 comments: