BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FINAL REFLECTION!

1.Look back to your earliest posts.What were you goals?Did you meet these goals?
My goals was to learn new things from my internship site and my co-workers about the work they do. Well I think i did meet those goals i learn some information about the work that i been doing during my internship site thanks to Jasmin Rivera and Bennie Matias my mentors.

2.What are the most important things you've learned?
The most important thing I've learned is organized skill and information skill.

3. In what ways have your grown as a student/young adult?
After my internship i grown in the ways that I'm more organized and knows what it's called
hard work and do all the work on time.

4.What were the highlights of your internship experience?
When i start the first 2 week of my internship i didn't learned a lot of thing 'cause we didn't have so much work to do but after this 12 week i learn many things about my site AHA! like how Hispanic work to create their own arts and painting and search for Hispanic association.

5.Describe a memorable moment of experience?
I don't think i have a memorable moment during my internship but everything was a pleasure to have worked in such a association as it is AHA!

6.What challenges did you overcome?
The challenges i have in my internship site, Still the same as the old one (organized files and search information) but i always trying to ask something when i don't understand.

7.What advice would you give a new intern at this site?Your answer to this question will be used next year with the upcoming juniors.
Well I will tell them that feel free to talk with your mentors and other people who work with you and asking anything about the work you doing so in this way you can understand and learn new things every day in you site because asking it's the most important thing that you can do.


8.What will you miss about your internship?
to be honest, I think am not going to miss anything from my internship site. If isn't this ways is because was my first time doing an internship and was totally different to what i expecting because wasn't the work that i wanted for internship but I do liked working in such a site as mine and was the place to give me new experiences to think about my career in the future. I have to thanks a lot to my mentors Jasmin R. and Bennie M. for always try to teaching us new things about their site AHA! :)

0 comments: